Re: (ET) New Take Off Wheel Horse Electric Tractor mid mount mower

around 10 years ago i bought a new old stock wheel horse deck like that one only it was still in the box and looked like new.  I gave around $350 for it.  Been hanging under my e-12m ever since.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Steve Shore <steve housewiz com> wrote:
I let the seller know reality may be a tough pill to swallow.  IMHO, $1,000 plus for a functioning deck will never happen.

Sent from my iPad