(ET) Both fenders on the E15, it looks better

Well, this afternoon I finally put the left side footwell and fender on my rotted and rusted E15. I used bolts to hold everything on, cut off most of the old footwell and put the new one on top. Fender aligned up well enough, also held on with bolts.

The result is an E15 that looks merely rusted and bad as opposed to a Mad-Max reject. I'll let it be for the rest of the year, and next spring might try the electrolysis trick to get the rust off and then repaint. But it runs, drives, has a lift, and can tow small loads on the back. I can't use the rear stabs since they are rusted pretty much out, and I'd never try the tiller because it would break in half. However it might be able to handle the snowblower....

Chris