(ET) E15 lift is running

Got the lift going again. Because I have all the batteries in the front, I ran the wire from lift common straight to the middle of the battery pack, bypassing line 51 to the back.

Lift works with one switch direction, but not the other. Check windings, fine. Pull switch plate, sure enough the copper lug comes off the original switch because of course it does. :-)

Grabbed a quick 30 amp center off Radio shack switch and put it in. Looks bad but lift works in both directions. Lift strap is dirty and yucky but seems intact. Will use it for small things.

Next up will be to pull out the lift pivot there, knock out the rusted holes full of broken cotter pins, and rebuild it with new washers, pins, and maybe a center roller. Will see...