Re: (ET) Rear Tire

I know a guy who has a couple of original elec-trak tires, but they
are of course at least 40 years old, so they are probably have
sidewall cracks and are hard as rocks.  If you really want OEMs, I'm
sure he'd sell them to you, and they'd probably work if you put tubes
in them.

But if you just need to replace a tire and don't care about the logo I
think most people are using standard garden tractor tires, like
Carlisle turf-savers or whatever, that you can get from places like
Tractor Supply or Sears or Amazon.

--Charlie