Re: (ET) Duracell Batteries

As of a couple of years ago, Deka/East Penn was the supplier to Batteries + Bulbs. So good batteries. This of course may vary with time and/or location, so would have to inquire as to the current supplier (they were happy to tell me). May also be able to get the Deka's from NAPA auto parts stores.

There is an independent dealer near me with the Crown batteries which have also done well so far.

Was that a typp on the Trojan price, as listed price difference is $6-$18 not $100.