From: CZ
Date:06/14/2015 8:07 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Tractor back up, now to figure out the high speeds....

Well that's interesting: With the lines to card 4 17 and 19 reversed (I
can't quite tell which one goes where) the tractor gains speed 5 (6,7,8
are still down), the reversing light is still always on, etc. Note speed
5 now works in forward or reverse.

Question: Can someone with an E20 AA fire it up, put it in neutral, and
try the speeds in forward and reverse? Specifically can someone tell me
if speed 5 is there in reverse?

There is however one slight oddity: When I am in speed 4 and engage
cruise it engages no problem. With the wires the other way, when I went
to speed 5 (which didn't work anyway) cruise would drop out. Thus I
could "blip" the pedal to drop it out of cruise while driving.

With the wires the way the are now, when I go to speed 5-8 and
immediately drop the pedal cruise does *not* cut out. I need to hold it
in speed 5 or better for 2 seconds or so, then cruise drops out. Odd again.

Question: Can someone with an E20AA/BA fire it up in neutral, go to
speed 4, engage cruise control, verify it's locked in, then tell me if
going to speed 5 quickly then to foot off pedal drops you out of CC?

Thanks!
Chris

There