(ET) For Sale : I-5, Forklift, Counterweight, Guard

All,

Deciding to part with my complete forklift. Tractor is an early model in great shape with rust at the rear of the battery box. Has a working horn, original wheels, tires, and fenders. Comes with a set of batteries that hold enough charge to operate it for a short amount of time. I haven't used it much in the 3 years I've owned it. I'd like to have $1500, but all offers will be considered. Located near Dayton, Ohio.

Also have a few other tractors for sale.

Thanks,

Chad

Sent from my Virgin Mobile phone.