Re: (ET) Card 1 wire 8 or...

          The information on the plate riveted to the front battery compartment would be most helpful......  :)

RJ

On 4/29/2015 11:44 AM, stupidemail5 lycos com wrote:

Mine seems to have wire 6 where wire 8 wants to be [pin 7] and it rings out to be wire 6 and is labelled as such

This is on the machine I just bought and I have not run it, and it has not run in a very long time

ideas?