Re: (ET) For Sale: ET Tiller (wheel horse)

On 4/12/2015 2:19 PM, Robert Troll wrote:
Decided to sell my tiller. It is a wheel horse. Shoot me an email if you
are interested. Pic is in this thread:
http://ge-electrak.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=182

Nice tiller! I have an Elec-trak model one with a lift, it probably ties the blower for "heaviest thing on earth". The winch is a nice idea, with the factory lift you have to use a chain to set the depth, if you try to use the strap it's going to break :-)

Speaking of which I should fire up my tiller next weekend. I took off the snowblower this weekend, but left the chains on. Tiller likes having chains but if you get stuck you can lower it and use the tines as an extra set of wheels to push you out.

Happy spring everyone!