Re: (ET) Power disconnect fusible link

http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=221

Has 3/8" lug on one end (goes to the switch), 1/4" on the other.

Complete switch set-up: http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=116

On 3/28/15 9:06 AM, tb wrote:
Is it time for the list's spring wake-up call?  :-)

I'm replacing my power disconnect with a modern switch that has 3/8" studs (the
original's are 1/4").  I want to use a fusible link but haven't found anything on
the shelf that directly fits.  Looks like the original used close to a #12 copper
wire--and I can make one that size--but has anyone found a ready-made?  All I've found
with #12 wire size have 5/16" lugs.

Thanks.

Thon