Re: (ET) Snowblower and "dozer" blade (plow) for sale

On 11/25/2014 10:18 PM, steven1955 comcast net wrote:
Snowblower and "dozer" blade (plow) for sale.  I am asking $200 for a
hopefully quick sale.  For that $200 you get a complete dozer blade with
all the attachments to change the blade angle when driving the tractor,
a snowblower with all the attachments to change the angle of the
discharge chute, one front implement bracket, one weight box, and four
solid concrete blocks for weights.  The snowblower motor was only used
two seasons after I rebuilt it with new bearings.  (The brushes were
almost new.)  The snowblower chain may need replacing, or may need a
good lube job.  Pictures can be seen at:

I will say that looks like a really nice snowblower. I'm about to hitch up mine this weekend and take it out to the driveway for the snow season.

If I didn't have one I'd buy it.