Re: (ET) E16 manual

Thanks to several guys for pointing out section 7.   Right under my nose the whole time, duh!
Jim Coate <lists freerangeelectric com> wrote:
Homeowners Service Manual, near the back.
There is a chapter each for the "early" versions (E12, 15, 20) then one
chapter for all the "late" versions lumped together including the E16
(same as a late model E15).