Re: (ET) Side discharge blocking plate for E20 deck

This piece?

http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=176

On 9/7/14 5:24 PM, CZ Unit wrote:
Drat. My rear discharge plate for my E20 broke awhile ago (the one that
covers the side hole and provides all the strength to the deck). I
welded up the crack the formed in the deck (Top and bottom) however the
plate is too thin to weld with the elec-trak welder.

Question: Is there a way to reinforce that hole? The front wheel presses
back and forth as you mow, and the rear bracket pushes up and down
making this a pretty bad fatigue point. Anyone ever reinforced it?