Re: (ET) Toaster/reverse help.

It's 64 oz of oil in the transmission (= 1/2 gallon). Directions here:
 http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=14&chapter=10

For the E15, do you have the model number? ie the last two letters from the serial number tag, will be something like EA26E15AA or EA26E15BA etc. Or is the PTO switch 2-position (off-on) or 3-position (off-on-start)? The later models have different wiring so need to know in order to troubleshoot. The toaster does need to be there. As you say it is for the low speeds.... the strips are resistors that use up some of the power as heat to slow things down for the lowest speeds.