Re: (ET) tractor no worky

On Wed, 21 May 2014, jlantonucci comcast net wrote:

Mike - check you battery voltage.  Highly discharged batteries can cause
those symptoms.  Then check your relays.
Some people use Curtis controllers (or others) but the Alltrax is the only
one specifically designed for our tractors.

Jeff

Jeff - it's a little over 38 V. The forward/reverse relay is a fresh one I just put in to replace the one that may have been blown - but I still get the same symptoms. Hm, I can't remember what that other leaf relay is for....

Thanks,
Mike