From: Michael S Briggs [mailto:msbriggs unh edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 2:15 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) tractor no worky

I just replaced my batteries in my E15, since I was down to about 15-20
minutes of mowing time. With the new batteries, I pushed the speed lever
forward, and just got a bunch of clicking. I checked the forward/reverse
relay, and it looks like it's blown - so I replaced it with another (I have
lots of those onhand). Now, when I move the speed switch to the left to put
it in reverse, the new relay just makes a constant clicking - as if it's
rapidly switching back and forth or something. When I try to get the
tractor
to move (forward or reverse), I still just get that clicking, and no
motion.
        Any ideas?
        On a related note - is the Alltrax the only option for upgrading to
a PWM controller?

Thanks,
Mike