(ET) Mower deck wheels, Tilt sensor circuit breaker, rod/arm and support bracket for snow blower that rotates the shout

Interested in new or good condition:

-front wheel casters for the front mower deck

-tilt sensor circuit breaker that mount on the drive motor

Does anyone  have any pictures of the bracket that would support  the rod/arm that rotate the snow blower shout.  If parts are available for the control rod/arm and support bracket I would be interested in purchasing them.

Thanks,

 Hank

Ralston Agency, Inc.

*Email: Hank RalstonAgency com

( (585) 697-0880

( Cell  414-0880

) Web: http://www.ralstonagency.com

"You'll appreciate our insurance solutions."

95 Allens Creek Road, Building 2, Rochester, NY 14618

NOTICE:  The information contained in this transmission is confidential and/or legally privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it and notify us by phone or return e-mail immediately.