(ET) Toro Carefree 36 cordless mower needs a new home

Hi ET folks,

My Toro Carefree 36 mower needs a new home.  Anyone wanting to come to Hockessin, DE  (19707) can have it.

The gel cells are dead, and the integrated charger is acting strange.  I don't know if the charger's strange behavior is due to the batteries being dead, or if the batteries are dead because of the charger.  I was going to attempt to fix the charger, but I removed it from the mower only to find that it's potted in epoxy.  But our house is going on the market in a few months so I decided to not mess with this mower any more.  Too many projects.

What I do know:
1.  This mower has a nice heavy duty steel deck unlike some of the cheaper electric mowers.
2.  The mower worked last season.  The motor is good.  The deck is good.
3.  A replacement charger from Toro is $192.  From LawnBoy it's $216.
4.  The batteries are $40 (it needs three) from Tri-State battery in Newark, DE.

Steve Naugler