Re: (ET) ET batteries

On 23 Apr 2014 at 11:43, G Moses wrote:

> Is Sam's Club the best place to buy batteries for my elec-trak?

It's often the cheapest.  Whether that's "best" depends on your definition
of "best."  ;-)

Places like Sam's Club and Costco buy batteries in batches from the lowest
bidder.  What you get will thus vary in manufacturer, quality, and
freshness.  If you got fresh, high-capacity, long-lasting batteries last
time, you may get stale, low-capacity, short-lived ones this time (and
vice
versa).

However, this is probably less critical for the ET than for some
applications (such as road EVs) because the ET is not a high battery
stress
application.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA