Re: (ET) New Elec-Trak Owner

Our area is just coming out of the coldest winter we have had since 1912, and the big piles of snow are still waiting to melt. I do some work for a local engine shop, and last week one of their customers asked them if he should maybe put snow tires on his lawn mower. :>)

Can you imagine mowing lawn and having to drive around the snow banks??

Erv Troyer
Lagrange, IN