Re: (ET) Display data from 2002 Rav4 EV on Palm Pilot

On my plug-in Prius I used a Barnes & Noble Nook Color tablet
reflashed to CyanogenMod with the "Torque" application and a cheap
ELM327 bluetooth ODB module from Amazon.com.  Total cost was about $50
but I got the Nook for free and learning how to flash CyanogenMod ate
a few hours... I don't have or want a cell phone so I had to learn
everything from scratch.

I later used the same ODB interface and Torque application on a Google
Nexus 7 tablet without any modifications.

If you know the codes for the car Torque will let you enter them, or
you can send them to the Torque developer and ask him to include them
in the standard software package.

--Charlie