Re: (ET) Nice foot of snow

NiCds! WOO!

Pb-As and a plow here. Coming down like crazy west of Boston. I mentioned in a recent email that my plow is pitched right now, so it's not riding up the way it did. Nonetheless, I'll do a pass pretty soon, at about the 3" mark... because it's heavy stuff.

Warmth, safety, and fun plowing/throwing to everyone

-M