(ET) Maryland source for t105

Anyone know a good store to buy t105 batteries from in Maryland?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Charlie" <medievalist gmail com>
Date: Wed, Oct 9, 2013 2:51 pm
Subject: (ET) Other stuff on Ebay.
To: "CZ Unit" <cz alembic crystel com>

I just use different size pulleys and a belt when I want to slow down a motor.  Might not be applicable to your situation.

My tow-behind leaf sweeper is powered by the wheels and is not very useful to me, only slightly better than raking by hand really.  If there's no wind a leaf-blower works better.  :(

Eventually I'll solve the problem, but leaf season's only once a year, so I haven't managed it yet.  One thing is clear:  I need a really titanically huge leaf container, or a way to shred the leaves as I gather them, or both.  My property is at the low point of a heavily wooded stream valley and the leaves pile up several feet deep against the buildings and other obstructions.  I have to empty the tow behind sweeper every two minutes or so.

--Charlie