From: Chad Bush <bushman165s aol com>
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 7:48 PM
Subject: (ET) Midwest Fall Meet

All,

I wanted to send out a reminder for the Fall meet coming up this Saturday, September 28th. If anyone has any questions, is looking for anything particular, or needs help with directions, please call me this week at 937-478-6441. I can generally answer any time of the day, but sometimes miss calls while at work, so if I don't answer, leave me a message with your name and phone number and i'll return your call ASAP. If I haven't returned your email and/or phone calls up to this point, please contact me again. For those that attended last year, I had put out a few signs... did those help? If so, I'll make sure to do it again this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new attendees.

Midwest Fall Swap Meet starting at 10AM
6914 State Route 721 (Ohio 721 for some GPS)
West Milton, OH 45383
937-478-6441

Thanks,

Chad and Karen Bush