Re: (ET) E20 on eBay, no reserve - in Kentucky

I'll admit that at times I've cut our not-perfectly-flat or treeless property in D-2 with my E-20 (+ D&D hot rod motor).  I'll also admit that the results weren't golf-course quality.  But sometimes quality takes a back seat to time.  ;^)  Oh, and the breeze at that speed is quite pleasant.

Steve