Re: (ET) C-185 Battery Charging

On 8/21/2013 9:07 PM, Jeff Antonucci wrote:
The fuel gauges are notoriously inaccurate and typically read low. The
resistance of the internal resistor goes up over the years. Trust your
volt meter.

First, you should only add water to fully charged batteries. If the water is below the plates, bring the levels up to just above the plates and charge.

Also I would bring the batteries to 7.2 volts each under charge before I would call them done. That's at least 43.2 volts, keep going.