Re: (ET) When did they start making car batteries out of gold??

I think cold weather charging should be talked about in this discussion. It is my understanding that LiFePO4 can be damaged if they are charged below 32 F. An electrak in an unheated garage should probably have a battery heater of some sort if it is going to be used for snow removal. If it is recharged right after use the cells may be warm enough to not do damage. It is something to consider.
Kimball