Re: (ET) battery cables

Amazon too.

On 8/11/2013 6:39 PM, SteveS wrote:
I think that's when I bought mine. I think they are marked in metric so you do have to play around a bit, but it becomes pretty clear which to use.

Mine says 'Best Power' (wonder where it was made??) Model YYQ-120A
10-120 mm^2 range
8 dies

Forget where I got it, and how much I paid, but I'm pretty sure I'm too cheap to have paid over $100. It was new.

Looks a lot like his:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hydraulic-Crimping-Tool-Kit-16-Ton-Wire-Cable-Crimper-/330554371671

but mine has fewer dies.

And here's a bunch of other ones:

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/hydraulic-cable-crimper

It is nice to use an appropriate (or nearly appropriate) tool for a job!

-SteveS