From: Steve Welch [mailto:swelch dejazzd com]
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 9:19 AM
To: Harold Zimmerman-Clean Power Supply
Cc: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Proposed "Electric Saturday" in PA

I'd be interested. Might bring my tractor if appropriate.

Steve

On Jul 19, 2013, at 9:38 PM, Harold Zimmerman-Clean Power Supply wrote:

> Is anybody hungry for an Elec-Trak show?
> With the event in Bennington having been canceled, Jeff Antonucci and I
have been considering hosting an Elec-Trak gathering in eastern PA, close
my place in Ephrata on Saturday Aug. 3rd. It would be held at our local
fire
dept. so we would have plenty of indoor table space, air conditioning, etc.
> The purpose of this email is to get an idea of how many people would
consider attending. So, if you think you might be able to make it, let me
know ASAP! We will need to decide quickly if we are to pull it off. The
more
the merrier!