From: Geof Thompson [mailto:geothompson xplornet com]
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 9:33 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Anybody have an E-185 that they want to sell

Hello All

I was at the Wheelhorse Show this weekend and I met a guy who really, really wants a large frame Wheelhorse E-185 in working order of better but I think he would take a C-145, and I am pretty sure he would be interested in a E-141, But,  it must be a Wheelhorse .. He is up in my neck of the woods `Batavia NY`. but will travel to pick one up. I told him that these are not cheap and he seems more than willing to pay a fair price. If you have one that you will to sell or want to sell, let me know and I`ll hook you up, with his name and phone number, he doesn't have E-mail, I was think one possibility would delivering it to the ET Picnic in Vermont.

Geof.

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail may contain ITAR controlled technical data as defined by 22 CFR 120.10 and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any Foreign Person, as defined at 22 CFR 120.16, without the prior written consent of Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense and the United States Department of State.