Re: (ET) I was wondering

Huh.  I would have thought more like a posi.  In a situation where one
wheel has no traction, an open (regular) differential will throw all the
power to the wheel with no traction, right?  The electrics won't know (or
care) that one wheel has no traction - the opposite wheel (with traction)
will continue to have just as much power as before.  Wouldn't that be more
like what a posi does?