(ET) Mower deck motor repair questions

Hi Everyone
I am sure that the subject has been discussed, but I have searched the group archives and the Elec-trak Owners Club site, but find so many results to my searches that don't pertain to repairing the motors that I gave  up and hope that someone on the email group can help.

  I have one motor that worked fine until one of the magnets came loose.  Has anyone figured out a method to re-install or re-glue the magnet into the motor shell?  Kind of adhesive, method of positioning the magnet etc?

There was discussion of replacing bearings, too, I think, but for some reason I can't find it, so if anyone can point me at the discussion, it will be appreciated.  One motor makes an occasional screech that I suspect is a bearing, and I would like to replace it, and then as time permits, all the rest of the motor bearings, too.

And finally, a source of new/used/rebuilt mower deck motors would be appreciated, too, just in case I can't fix what I have.  I have an E-15 with a side discharge front mower, originally with the taller smaller diameter motors, but now with one shorter larger diameter motor and 2 originals.

Thanks!!

Jim Erdman, in Menomonie, WI