Re: (ET) more on Leaf-collectors

OK, In retrospect I left out a key piece of data...I'm in NY, North West of Albany: Burnt hills 12027

On 5/27/2013 3:50 PM, Brian E. Haines wrote:
If anyone is looking for such a beast, I have one and letting it go fairly cheap.
http://s955.photobucket.com/user/behaines/media/lawn%20vac/IMG_20130527_153123_zps47ab25d2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
http://s955.photobucket.com/user/behaines/media/lawn%20vac/IMG_20130527_153113_zps8a09dab1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
http://s955.photobucket.com/user/behaines/media/lawn%20vac/IMG_20130527_153104_zpsd8af3572.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

It has a 3hp, 36V motor and frame on it.  Plug it in, hook up a trailer with a canvas top (You can have the fabric top I threw together too) .  $100.  (The PM motor cost me $100 ; )

I also have a new idea welder $50.

I also have 2 chargers, free to pick up.

I'm leaving by June 14th, so quicker is better.  Due to weight I'm not going to ship.  anything left will be donated or scrapped. :(