(ET) Elec-Trak feature at Little Guys Show- Mt. Wolf PA

 I plan to attend the Little Guys Show on Saturday, May 18th. I do not
plan to be there Sunday. I hope to see many of you and your tractors
there. They do not need to be restored. People like to see tractors in
their work clothes sometimes too. Let me know if you'd like to pick up
anything specific such as battery boxes, seats, etc. as it would be a good
time to save on shipping costs.
 If you have a problematic tractor and would like to have it diagnosed I
will do free trouble-shooting at the show as time and resources allow.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
 Ephrata PA
 717-859-4234

Sent without a computer from my MailBug email machine.
landel.com, 1-855-MAILBUG, getmailbuginfo landel com