Re: (ET) O_O off topic

I was surprised to see a law firm URL hosting malware so I went to the root www.montgomer-law.com (I'm on a mac with virus software with java turned off so I feel relatively safe) and I was redirected to www.themontgomerylawfirm.com.
I checked the host of each site and they have different hosts so they probably just set the old site to redirect to the new site and left it up, I've done the same myself.
Unfortunately someone hacked the old site and has a payload of malware in a subdirectory.
I emailed support at the host of the hacked site.