(ET) 2nd Annual 40th Elec-Trak 40th Anniversary Gathering!

All,

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! We have a date and venue for a "2nd Annual 40th Elec-Trak Anniversary Gathering, Show and Swap Meet". July 20th, 2013 will be the main event, I'm sure we will have overflow events both the Friday before and possibly the Sunday afterward. Mr. Laumeister has offered to host our event at the museum again this year. He had a great time and is really looking forward to seeing all of us again this year.

More details to come. We will be posting a special "official web home" for the 2013 event shortly with all the details, schedules, etc. as well as a place to RSVP this year to make logistics a little smoother. I am looking for volunteers to shoulder some of the work, if your interested in helping to put on the event and help coordinate one of the many activities please let me know. The bar was set pretty high last year but I am confident we will have a great time again this summer.

The weather should be getting warmmer soon and folks will start to wander out to their garages and barns soon to start to tinker. Hopefully this will give us all incentive to start sprucing up our "rides".

In Him,