Re: (ET) Tire Chains

I have seen some damage, one spot a bit scratched up. I try to not run chains unless I need them, normally for light to medium snow I can do fine with tires. Ice is another issue, however most snow here is not iced at the bottom so I can get one run over it before it starts to freeze.

For that there's ice melt.

We might actually get dumped with snow this week. I'll be outside tomorrow checking the chain tension and greasing up the chute. Then I'll do a full charge on all batteries and I should be ready.