(ET) Available: Wheel Horse C-185

 Good Morning,
 I have restored a Wheel Horse C-185 which is electrically like a late GE
E20.  Complete restoration, sandblasted, powdercoated red, new battery
box, all new contactors, all new diodes, transmission rebuilt, all new
bearings in drive motor and mower motors, all new Carlisle tires,  all new
relays, new lift strap, charger rebuilt, new decals, etc. etc. Includes
the mower deck which is all rebuilt as well, new rollers, blades, etc.
 Available with or without batteries.
 Contact me if interested.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Ephrata PA
 717-859-4234

Sent without a computer from my MailBug email machine.
For information, landel.com or facebook.com/LandelMailBug