(ET) Snow and good tires

Got a few inches of snow last night so of course I fired up the snow blower. The 36 volt lift (running it at 36v) works great, goes right up and down without issues.

Likewise I noticed I was able to blow with no issues without chains. True that it is a lot less snow than 2 feet, but still the old tires used to slip and slide on anything. I think new tires make a spectacular difference.

Also today I drove the kids out to the hill for sledding on the E15+trailer. No problem driving through the snow out and back. Same tire deal.

So replacing the old tires, even if they have plenty of tread, is a good idea. I wonder why.