Re: (ET) May 18-19, 2013 Elec-Trak Show

 And for those of you who want to use GPS or mapping to see where it is
you can use 265 Steffie Drive Mt. Wolf PA 17347.
 The site is about 38 miles from my house. Feel free to arrive Friday and
stop in to see me if you so desire. I was thinking all of us Elec-Trak
aficionados could even have a "banquet" on Friday evening and eat some
Lancaster County PA Dutch cooking. There are a number of good smorgasbord
restaurants around here.  And there are some nice reasonably priced motels
between here and Mt. Wolf, especially just across the Susquehanna River
off Route 30 in the York area.
 I myself plan to be at the show Saturday only. According to the organizer
I talked to, that is the big day.
 I know we have at least one former GE employee living here in the county.
He wanted very much to attend at Bennington last summer but didn't make
it. Hopefully he can be there this time around. And naturally I hope mony
others that were there in years past will also make the trip.
 Save the date, hope to see you then.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Ephrata PA

On January 12, 2013 at 2:20pm -0500, you wrote:
>May 18-19, 2013 Mt. Wolf, PA.19th Annual Little Guys Tractor Show on the
>Bob Rentzel Farm This year they are featuring GE Elec-Trak and John
>Deere. 9th annual USA National Motorized Pedal Tractor Meet. 24th PA
>State Garden Tractor Pulling contest.  Lots of fun events for the whole
>family. For more information contact Charlie at 717-266-2711 or Tom at
>717-266-5029. This is a great opportunity and very centralized located
>for us all to have an Elec-Trak rendezvous.  The pedal car meet sounds
>like a hoot but more importantly, those that are inclined can get in the
>tractor pulling contest and show those gassers what an Elec-Trak can
>really do!  Did my first pull last year just for fun and did pretty darn
>well on an stock I5 with the standard shop floor tires and no extra
>weight. We had around 30 tractors in Vermont we ought to be able to beat
>that in PA! God willing, Sarie and I are going and will bring a trailer
>load I'm sure.  Hope to see a lot of you there.  Let me know if you are
>planning to be there.
>
>In Him,
>
>George Beckett
>Evermore Farm
>Lyles, TN
>
>John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease."

Sent without a computer from my MailBug email machine.
For information, landel.com or facebook.com/LandelMailBug