Re: (ET) eBay items

On 1/12/2013 11:24 AM, Clean Power Supply wrote:
  Erv,
  If the motor is truly an E12M motor it is wound field. Your EGT120 uses
a permanent magnet motor. So the answer unfortunately, is No.

Hm. Why would that be a problem? I run this E12/pressure washer motor simply by putting the field in parallel with the armature. Field at full, armature at full.

Although if the E12 uses contactor reversal (which I suppose it would have to) running the armature backwards would run the field backwards and thus the motor would go in the same direction. In which case just wire the field to 36 volts after the 1A contactor.

Now, if the mounts or motor size is physically different then that would be a problem.

Chris