Re: (ET) eBay items

I have been thinking about it; I have one of those motors and it's shaft is a delightful fit to replace Briggs and Stratton motors on accessories. Right now it's mounted to a pressure washer, 2,500 PSI and *boy* does it work well. Easily replaces a 3.5hp motor.

But I could dismount it in a moment and mount it to something else; that's my current plan. Actually I have been waiting impatiently for my Craftsman 15.5hp tractor engine to die, but it keeps running after I fixed it when it threw a rod.

If I find another one closer to me I'll bid on it sometime. Then find a log splitter that "needs a new motor". An elec-trak log splitter could be nice. :-)

Chris