Re: (ET) Elec-Trak.Com issues continue

For those following the elec-trak.org issues, the site is now shut down
for upgrades that should be completed by this weekend. The upgrade will
fix many things, including the e-mail function that was making it
impossible for new members to join. From my conversation with Mr. Barry,
he has all the latest updates in hand and is getting caught up after a
particularly hectic holiday season.