(ET) Loader operation video & restoration

Sure I could do that.  However, the gravel is all under snow just now.  My batteries are getting very weak, but I can do a short demo in the spring.

I was at the ET get together last fall in Vermont, and enjoyed meeting many ET owners including an owner of the same make & model loader.

I have a web site that has some ET info including diagrams from the now defunct builder:

http://www.plitch.com/ET_Bucket.html

By the way, I am looking for two things:

1.  I have the cast iron front axle.  At the ET get-together I learned that this is a weak design, and I should get the tube axle and steering arms with angle limit stops.  I am looking for a source.

2.  I have an Alltrax controller, but I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer about electrics and electronics.  I am looking for a hand (physical hand that is) to do a controller conversion.  Will pay.  I am in the Saratoga Springs, NY area.

Thanks for any help from all the ET owners on the list.

Pieter