(ET) snow thrower available near Boston, MA

42" (large frame) snow thrower available.
Near Boston, MA (zip code 02478)

Catch is needs to be picked up in a narrow time window, probably starting
Sunday evening 12/30, then much of the day Monday 12/31 and the first part
of the morning of New Years day 1/1.

I'll be in town a few days and want to get it gone. It has been a while
since I last looked at it - I can post more information as to condition
etc after I see it Sunday evening but wanted to give folks who might be
interested a bit of advance warning. E-mail me if you'd like to chat
directly. Price will depend on condition, but priced to move.