Re: (ET) Replacement of the Elec-Trak.com site

Hi
First off, I hope Don is OK and Thank you Don for all you efforts in the past. Having said that, I think a new home is needed, I will leave the Technical stuff to the Technical types. I will however, be will to kick in a bit of cash, and would be the first to join up. My one requirement is that all the Archived and Gallery stuff be transferred to the new home whatever it is. Yahoo groups work well for me on other forms i.e. Red Square (a Wheelhorse sight) although I have no preference, but it a good starting place.
My2Cents
GEofThompson