Re: (ET) Batteries

Hey Chip,

Try Batteries Plus. Then have rebadged East Penn batteries. Although a chain, price seems to vary: the one nearest me is $120-something, but if I go over to Charlottesville same battery is $90-something. These have the dual terminals where the post and screw terminal are side-by-side, which means it works with whatever battery cables you have and doesn't have height issues. NAPA will get you East Penn batteries, but the higher price.

For Sam's Club, it varies. I think they are back to US made batteries, but would need to check that and check what type of terminals. And check if have the little loops made into the case for hooking on a handle for removal.

Last I checked Interstate, their batteries don't have the correct
terminals.

Jim