Re: (ET) Rebuilt Stock Chargers

I don't need one, but that's a good thing you're doing...making an old piece of hardware better.
Cheers, Jack

On Sep 10, 2012, at 3:05 PM, Chad Bush wrote:

All,

I am considering rebuilding a group of stock chargers to sell at the meet in Ohio, if anyone is interested. I install new capacitors and cost-effective solid-state rectifiers (in place of the original individual diodes), as well as insulated stake-on connectors for ease of component replacement and tractor connections. I'm thinking the cost would be $75 with an exchange and $125 without a fixable charger. I try to be as reasonable as possible, but I have to make sure that we keep as many assemblies in the community as we can. If any of you have an interest (especially for more than one), please respond and i'll make sure I have enough available at the meet. They're quite heavy to ship, so this is a perfect opportunity to pick up a good one (or more). Later on, if you have one of my rebuilt chargers, I would be able to package up a kit with capacitor and rectifier to ship out.

Thanks,

Chad Bush