(ET) Curtis or any generic controller setup - Finally.

There is no better way to bring this list alive then talk about controllers. I feel like John McLaughlin: "Putting a modern controller in your ET. Alltrax, Curtis, Kelly? Is this guy crazy? Discuss!"

The amount of good information that people are putting out is fantastic. I have said it before we need a wiki. I suspect pages could be filled with motor and control theory. I suspect the best way to test the controllers is to duplicate the GE promotional video where the ET is hooked up to a JD. It just so happens that i own that same model JD and could be convinced to bring it to the next gathering for said purpose.