(ET) Elec-Trak Reunion & Show/Swap Meet Agenda

After George Beckett posted that schedule for the Elec-Trak Reunion I really wish I could be there. But I figured up what the gas bill would be for my motorhome, and that is just not in my budget at this time. Hopefully we could have one closer to Indiana next time - maybe Ohio, or even PA.

George, I can't get in touch with Jerry in Ohio as his email address is not working, and I don't know if he is planning to be there. I don't see his name on your list yet.

Erv Troyer
Lagrange, IN (740 miles from Bennington, VT)